You want proof for the last one? Take a look here.
Some insights I have about this city:
- Best public transportation in the world.
- Great beer.
- Great tea.
- Sometimes the lines to buy a ticket for a show/play/etc. are big. Go and buy the ticket in the small stands spread around the city.
- Get some Thai food in Thai Square.
- Don't be cheap about the hotel.
- More museums that you'll have care to see (the Tea&Coffee Museum is closed though).
- Visit Trocadero - a huge arcade games place.
- Visit Hamley's - a giant toy store.
- The London Eye does look best at sunset.
- Prepare to walk a lot.
- No public access Wi-Fi. :(
- Palaces are boring. Visit a football stadium.
- Finally (only people who actually been in London would laugh at this): Mind the gap!
Stay tuned for the next post, which would probably be technological.