Saturday, February 7, 2009

Personal [Different] Taste

Recently I noticed I tend to disagree with many reviews I read or opinions I hear. Here are some examples:
  • I like playing "Need for speed: Undercover". I think it's a good game, which reminds me "Most Wanted" very much. Every single review I read about this game, and EA's strategy of the entire series, is very negative. I do agree the previous game (ProStreet) was a complete waste of money (yeah, I have an original DVD), but the new one is pure fun.
  • Since I'm talking about games - I hate "Dead Space" and "Fallout 3". These were considered some of the top games of 2008 by most gaming-review sites. What can I say? I think they're horrible.
  • I like KDE 4.2. I noticed that every time Linus' is switching his desktop, I switch the other way around. And not by purpose.
Also, it seems I have quite different opinions than some of my friends when it comes to movies, music, politics, you-name-it.
Good thing that in all of those fields we are not bound to some monopoly corporation, so we can choose what we like according to our personal taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment